Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kuching Friendship Garden

Friday, 26 September 2008

My first time visiting this park. Lovely garden. Grateful that Lay Tin took us there.





Inscriptions on the sides of the boat:




This is interesting! The cat symbolizes the Kuching city and the panda symbolizes the China country. Me and my sister remarked that the cat does not symbolize the country Malaysia. I think the tiger is. I am not really sure. But then it wouldn't it look funny with a tiger sitting opposite the panda? Well! I guess because this park is in the Kuching city.


I always like these bridges!








I only studied 1 book of Mandarin in Primary 3 to I don't know Primary what. I can read a little more than I could write. Only managed to communicate in layman's terms and my own style to carry my thoughts and feelings across. These words - I really don't know!


1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

What a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing the photos of it.